2 Day CRSP and 2 Day CRST Examination Preparation Workshops
Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
COVID-19 Response: To accommodate social distancing we now offer the option of Virtual Training.
- April 25 to April 26, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday) – Remote Training Options are Available (Virtual Training)
- September 19 to September 20, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- May 1 to May 2, 2020 (Friday to Saturday) (Virtual Training)
- October 17 to October 18, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- May 4 to May 5, 2020 (Monday; Tuesday) (Virtual Training)
- October 13 to October 14, 2020 (Tuesday; Wednesday)
- May 9 to May 10, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday) (Virtual Training)
- May 13 to May 14, 2020 (Wednesday; Thursday) (Virtual Training)
- September 12 to September 13, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
St. John’s, Newfoundland
- September 26 to September 27, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- Prior to the CSSE Conference
- October 21 to October 22, 2020 (Wednesday; Thursday)
Victoria, British Columbia
- November 9 to November 10, 2020 (Monday; Tuesday)
- Prior to Remembrance Day
Vancouver, British Columbia
- April 4 to April 5, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday) – Cancelled due to Pandemic
- Prior to the Western Conference on Safety
This two-day course to provide the participants with a comprehensive overview of the be CRSP examination content. The course is updated annually to reflect the most recent changes in the examination process and helps participants create and develop effective study plans. This condensed two-day course covers the nine competency categories which include Applied Safety Fundamentals, Auditing, Ergonomics, Fire Prevention and Protection, Health and Wellness, Lawn Ethics, Management Systems, Occupational Hygiene and Risk Management.
Cost: $690 plus GST
To Reserve Your Seat Please Email: email@example.com
- There are no fees for early registration You can simply put your name forward as interested in attending.
- Interested participants will be notified by email 21 days prior to course start date, if the course will run.
- Course cancellations will occur when there is insufficient enrollment. An online course will be offered as an option to the classroom course.
- Courses require a minimum of 4 participants to run, although occasional exceptions may be made depending on circumstances.
Payment for Courses
- Participants must confirm their attendance by completing payment within one week of the email confirmation date. A payment due date will be included in the email notification.
- Any unpaid registrations will be cancelled 14 days prior to the course start date.
- Confirmed payments in-process from companies will be taken into consideration
- Course materials include Participants Study Manual with over 280 Practice Questions.
- Course materials will be sent to all registered participants 10 days prior to the course start date.
- Course materials can also be ordered separately at anytime in advance of the training.
- Example: A participant would like to study the material 4 weeks before the course is scheduled to run and pre-orders the study material.
- The course material can be ordered online and will be deducted from the general course fee.
- Example: If the course is $700 and the participant materials were $300 then the amount owing for the classroom course would be $400.
Alternate Locations and Dates
If you wish to have a training course run close to your location, we often require a minimum of four (4) participants. Some travel costs will be considered.
Any participant who was unsuccessful in writing the exam after taking this course will be permitted to take another of the schedule courses within the same year absolutely free but must bring their own study materials.