2 Day CRSP and 2 Day CRST Examination Preparation Workshops (On Hold)
- Calgary, Alberta
- Edmonton Alberta
- Sarnia, Ontario
- London, Ontario
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Toronto. Ontario
- Mississauga, Ontario
- St. John’s, Newfoundland
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Vancouver, British Columbia
4 Sessions of 4 Hours for CRSP and CRST Examination Preparation Course – Virtual Training
COVID-19 Response: To accommodate social distancing we are offering our Virtual Training Program which consists of 4 sessions of 4 hours each.
Description of Virtual Course:
This 16 hour course provides participants with a comprehensive overview of the BCRSP examination content. The course is updated annually to reflect the most recent changes in the examination process and helps participants create and develop effective study plans. This condensed two-day course covers the nine competency categories which include Applied Safety Fundamentals, Auditing, Ergonomics, Fire Prevention and Protection, Health and Wellness, Lawn Ethics, Management Systems, Occupational Hygiene and Risk Management.
Cost: $690 plus GST
To Reserve Your Seat Please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no fees for early registration You can simply put your name forward as interested in attending.
- Interested participants will be notified by email 21 days prior to course start date, if the course will run.
- Course cancellations will occur when there is insufficient enrollment. An online course will be offered as an option to the classroom course.
- Courses require a minimum of 4 participants to run, although occasional exceptions may be made depending on circumstances.
Payment for Courses
- Participants must confirm their attendance by completing payment within one week of the email confirmation date. A payment due date will be included in the email notification.
- Any unpaid registrations will be cancelled 14 days prior to the course start date.
- Confirmed payments in-process from companies will be taken into consideration
- Course materials include Participants Study Manual with Sample Questions, over 280 Practice Questions, 210 Question Practice Examination
- Course materials will be sent to all registered participants at least 10 days prior to the course start date.
- Course materials can also be ordered separately at anytime in advance of the training.
- Example: A participant would like to study the material 4 weeks before the course is scheduled to run and pre-orders the study material.
- The course material can be ordered online and will be deducted from the general course fee.
- Example: If the course is $700 and the participant materials were $300 then the amount owing for the classroom course would be $400.
Resumption of Classroom Training
If you wish to have a physical training class run close to your location, we often require a minimum of four (4) participants. Some travel costs will be considered.
Any participant who was unsuccessful in writing the exam after taking this course will be permitted to take another of the schedule courses within the same year absolutely free but must bring their own study materials.