2 Day CRSP and 2 Day CRST Examination Preparation Workshops
Time: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Vancouver, British Columbia (up next)
- April 4 to April 5, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- Prior to the Western Conference on Safety
- April 25 to April 26, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- September 19 to September 20, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- May 1 to May 2, 2020 (Friday to Saturday)
- October 17 to October 18, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- May 4 to May 5, 2020 (Monday; Tuesday)
- October 13 to October 14, 2020 (Tuesday; Wednesday)
- May 9 to May 10, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- May 13 to May 14, 2020 (Wednesday; Thursday)
- September 12 to September 13, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
St. John’s, Newfoundland
- September 26 to September 27, 2020 (Saturday; Sunday)
- Prior to the CSSE Conference
- October 21 to October 22, 2020 (Wednesday; Thursday)
Victoria, British Columbia
- November 9 to November 10, 2020 (Monday; Tuesday)
- Prior to Remembrance Day
This two-day course to provide the participants with a comprehensive overview of the be CRSP examination content. The course is updated annually to reflect the most recent changes in the examination process and helps participants create and develop effective study plans. This condensed two-day course covers the nine competency categories which include Applied Safety Fundamentals, Auditing, Ergonomics, Fire Prevention and Protection, Health and Wellness, Lawn Ethics, Management Systems, Occupational Hygiene and Risk Management.
Cost: $699 plus GST
To Reserve Your Seat Please Email: email@example.com
Course includes Participants Study Manual which includes over 260 Practice Questions. Additional Questions are available for purchase.
Alternate Locations and Dates
Alternate dates and Locations can be offered with a minimum of four participants. Some travel costs will be considered.
Any participant who was unsuccessful in writing the exam after taking this course will be permitted to take another of the schedule courses within the same year absolutely free but must bring their own study materials.